Collection of Personal Data
When you use our site, you are not required to disclose any personal data – such as your name, email address, telephone number – except if you have decided to, by contacting us directly by email or by filling out the contact or subscription forms on this website.
The firm processes personal data. The purposes of the processing of personal data by this website are the management of emails sent to the firm by means of the contact and subscription forms.
Use of Personal Data
Your personal data are only used to manage and enhance our site, to provide you the services that you have requested and to respond to your other requests.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- The legitimate interest of the firm for the purposes of:
– management of relations with clients and prospects
– inscription to receive firm news
- The execution of pre-contractual or contractual measures for the purposes of:
– managing client files
– fee collection
- Compliance with laws and regulations when we process personal data for:
– the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism and the fight against corruption
Your personal data is only disclosed to authorized personnel of this firm.
Retention of Personal Data
The personal data we collect is kept for only as long as they are needed for the purposes for which they were collected and in accordance with applicable law and regulations:
- Client data is kept for the duration of contractual relations, plus 3 years, for purposes of managing client relations and prospection, without prejudice to record-keeping obligations and applicable statutes of limitations periods.
- Data collected for prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism and the fight against corruption are kept for 5 years after the end of relations with the firm.
- Data collected for accounting purposes are kept for 10 years from the close of the accounting year.
- Data of prospects is kept for 3 years if the prospect does not participate in any firm events, subscribe to firm newsletters or does not contract services from the firm.
- Data automatically collected by cookies cannot be kept longer than thirteen months.
Your rights concerning Personal Data
Pursuant to the Law IT and Liberties of January 6, 1978, as amended, and to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the rights of access, objection, rectification, erasure and portability of your personal date, as well as the rights to restrict processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data, for reasons relating to your particular situation, when the processing is based on the firm’s legitimate interests, as well as the right to object to processing for direct marketing.
These rights can be exercised by contacting the firm at the following email address: email@example.com.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority: the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés).
Bradley Joslove, Joslove Digital Law, 24, Boulevard Douaumont 75017 Paris, email: firstname.lastname@example.org